BEST BUY DECK UP TO £400.
USB VERSION AVAILABLE ALSO PLEASE CALL.
Out of stock
• Belt drive with silicone belt
• Low vibration synchronous motor
• Integrated motor control with DC power supply secures silent running
• Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
• 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
• Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-mounted
• Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
• Special turntable feet for effective decoupling
• Colour options: Black, Red, White
Turntable innovation for vinyl starters with class-leading sound.
A quiet-running synchronous motor with silicone belt is driving a low-resonance platter made from MDF. A new motor control with DC power supply minimzes unwanted vibration effectively. The main platter bearing consists of stainless steelspindle and bronze bushing with Teflon bottom to seccure low friction.
The main chassis is made from lightweight, but very stiff particle board. Essential II utilises a straight 8,6“ aluminium tonearm design made from a single piece of aluminium with sapphire bearings, which offers a far better „plug & play“ solution, than it‘s predecessor. Special feet effectively decouples the turntable from the surface.
Hi-Fi World 11/2013: “Room filling sound that is very convincing.”
WHAT HI-FI 01/2014: Awards 2013 – best turntable up to £400
Sound, Turntables£199.00ONE OF IF NOT THE BEST BUDGET TURNTABLE ON THE MARKET.
A STUNNING ENTRY LEVEL DECK BUILT TO BEAT ANYTHING IN THIS PRICE RANGE AND THE NEXT LEVEL TOO.(USB VERSION AVAILABLE ALSO PLEASE CALL)
THE PRO-JECT RPM 1.3 GENIE IS A BEAUTIFUL DECK WITH A FANTASTIC SOUND TO MATCH.